Last Update: 07.03.2020
The data controller responsible for processing your data are:
SENIORS FIRST CARE LLC, («SENIORS FIRST»), with registered office at 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, DE 19958.
The owner of this website and the associated Seniors First mobile application (the «Website and the App») is SENIORS FIRST CARE.
THE DATA CONTROLLER collects information you may give to us directly via this Website and the App.
The categories of information include:
- • Contact information, such as name and surname(s), email, address, and phone number
- • Online identifiers, such as password or social media details (if registration is via social media)
- • Certain protected characteristics under federal or California law, such as sex, nationality, or age/date of birth.
- • Professional or employment-related information, such as evidence of training and skills, areas of expertise, work experience, and third-party references.
- • Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information, such as images, videos, or voice recordings, as in a video CV.
- • Profile information reflecting a consumer’s preferences, characteristics, or abilities, such as hobbies, lifestyle and personal interests.
Your personal data collected by THE DATA CONTROLLER may be used for the following purposes:
- • To provide services requested by the User
- • Processing the registration of Users who wish to use the Service.
- • Evaluating the registered profiles with the intention of putting the User in contact with employers through job interviews.
- • Answering all User enquiries.
- • Carrying out the technical tasks necessary to guarantee the proper operation of the service.
- • Sending tools to the User to enhance their employment profile.
- • To market services to the User.
- • To analyse the Website and the App’s usage and improve the services offered
- • For market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems
- • For detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity
To Potential Employers with the User’s Consent. THE DATA CONTROLLER may share the User’s contact details as well as any educational or professional details and other information with our network of employers if you direct us to share your information with a particular employer or category of employers.
Affiliates and Service Providers. THE DATA CONTROLLER shares your information with our third-party service providers and any subcontractors as required to offer you our products and services.
Disclosures Required by Law. THE DATA CONTROLLER may be required to disclose your data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements. We may be under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the protect the rights, property, or safety of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. THE DATA CONTROLLER does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
Please contact us if you would like to request access and/or make any changes to your personal information.
Marketing Opt-Out. THE DATA CONTROLLER may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. The User may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any email we send, or you can contact us using the contact details provided in the “Contact Information” section below. The User will still continue to receive service-related messages concerning products and services you have purchased (unless we have indicated otherwise).
Exercising Your Privacy Rights. We have listed the privacy rights for several jurisdictions below, but we understand you may have additional rights in your jurisdiction. You may contact us directly at any time about exercising your data protection rights. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California consumer, you have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA):
- • The right to know what personal information is being collected about you.
- • The right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- • The right to say no to the sale of personal information.
- • The right to access your personal information.
- • The right, in certain circumstances, to delete the information you have provided to us.
- • The right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights.
Request for Information and Deletion (CCPA). California consumers have the right to request, up to twice in a 12-month period, that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose to the consumer the information listed below for the preceding 12 months. We have the right to request verification of your identity for all requests for information.
- The categories of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
- The categories of personal information that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
- The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
- The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
To make such a request, please call us at + 1 917 6282247 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Marketing. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Any data that you provide to us may be accessed, shared or processed by offices located in the United States or service providers located in the United States, if such data transfer is necessary for the specific purpose for which you submitted your data (such as the provision of goods or services under a written contract).
This may entail a transfer of your personal information across international borders. The data protections standards may differ and be lower than the standards enforced in your jurisdiction.
We maintain appropriate safeguards as required by applicable law for any personal information transferred internationally, and as required by applicable law, will seek your consent prior to such transfers.
The protection of the User’s privacy and personal data is very important for THE DATA CONTROLLER. Therefore, they take reasonable measures to prevent the User’s data from being used improperly, while only allowing authorised personnel to access said data.
THE DATA CONTROLLER observes data protection security standards in compliance with the applicable regulations and has established reasonable technical measures to prevent the loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorised access or theft of the details provided by the User via the Website and the App. However, no website, application, or transmission can guarantee security. Thus, while we have established and maintain what we believe to be reasonable procedures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of personal information obtained through the Website and the App, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
THE DATA CONTROLLER agrees to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding personal data in accordance with applicable regulations and to process said data securely in any international data transfers which may occur, if applicable.
For services on the Website and the App which require the User to register, a password must be chosen. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password, as well as for any activities in any sessions after having logged in with their username and password.
The User agrees to report the unauthorised use of their username and/or password or any other breach of security to THE DATA CONTROLLER as soon as possible. THE DATA CONTROLLER will not be liable for any damages or losses which may occur due to the User failing to comply with this obligation.
THE DATA CONTROLLER will retain the User’s personal data unless the User expresses their desire to unsubscribe from the services of THE DATA CONTROLLER or for a period of two years otherwise. Once this period has elapsed, and if the User has not updated their data to reset the two-year retention period, this information will be removed from the system. However, personal data required to be retained by other regulations or competent public authorities will be retained for the periods established by said authorities.
The Website and the App are not directed at individuals under the age of 16. THE DATA CONTROLLER does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided in the “Contact Information” section below. If THE DATA CONTROLLER become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
Personal information may be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale, acquisition, merger, reorganization or other change in control. If THE DATA CONTROLLER sells, merges or transfers any part of the business, part of the sale may include your personal information.
The terms and conditions offered by these websites may not be the same as those offered by THE DATA CONTROLLER.
The User may also send their enquiries by post to the following addresses:
SENIORS FIRST CARE LLC.
16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, DE 19958.